Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Friend like Paige!


I am thankful that God has given me friends who share my passions and have helped create and encourage them.
Like Paige.
So, I know Paige because she is a friend of a friend, and now my friend. :)
She has a blog, and you can visit it here: Paiges Pages.

She is a great godly girl with a big heart, which includes a space for Africa, and medical missions.  Actually, Paige has partly initiated my interest in both Africa and medical missions. :)

She has a BIG heart for children, and a bigger heart for our Lord!

I am happy I have a friend like Paige.
God bless you, Paige, and may He cause your hand to succeed!

5 comments:

  1. awwww, thanks for just about making me cry!!! <3 Your are seriously too sweet!!!
    Thank you so much! I love you girl! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have Paige, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her blog is awesome!!! It is one of my favorite blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...