Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Clearing the Slate & Updates

Hello, friends. I know I haven't posted much, but I am still alive! :)
I would appreciate it (mainly if your a reader of my blog) if you stuck around for this post, so I can fill you in on some things.



I would like to clear all promises of posts, series, genres of posts, etc. that I have made on this blog. A clear slate is what I want.

I had said I wanted to reply to all reply-able comments, and visit the websites/blogs of the commentors. Well, now, while I may reply to some, and decide to visit some sites/blogs, I am canceling that promise.  I hope you understand.

I am not going to finish The 12 Cultures of Christmas, even though I planned to eventually. I may, however, publish some of the posts I had been working on at times, but I don't know. No promises. :)

I am not changing my blog name for this blog anymore now. I may in the future, but I am leaving it alone for now. Plus, I am even thinking about starting over completely. But, nothing is definite, and I don't know when that would happen exactly if ever, but hopefully someday.

I may not ever pick Verse of the Week up again, though I don't know.

And, if there is anything else I've said I'll do, I am just going to take it back right now and start new with a clean slate.

I hope you understand. Blogging has not been my biggest priority right now, but I am still continuing the blog, and not really stopping it now, I just haven't posted.

So now that we have that out of the way, I'll let you know something about my life.

My mom is battling cancer right now. I haven't read much. I got some new flip flops at Old Navy (best quality normal flip flops I know about). I have found interesting stuff in the book of Ecclesiastes, and this is only a day/season in my life--the life that God planned.

God planned you, too.

Have a great day, and God bless you and all you know and have known and ever will know!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, Amy. I am praying for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, don't feel like you have to blog. We all understand that God leads us in different directions in our life and sometimes we just can't do all the things we had been doing or want to do. No one is going to hold it against you if you don't post, or if you post now and then with just random posts.

    I'm praying for you and your family.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...