Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Collection of Words...☺

Something I'd like to do in this next year is express myself more freely through my writing.

In 2017, instead of just asking God to help me, I want to ask Him more of what I can do for Him. How I can help Him, even though He doesn't need help.

I would like to finish my first draft of my WWII story this year!

This year I will try to reply to every comment that is reasonably reply-able, except for ones I choose not to reply to for reasons, and visit all my commenters' blogs & websites that I know of, but maybe not all, in some circumstances.

I want to change my blog name this year. I said earlier that I was probably going to do it in November, or whatever, but that didn't happen. I think I have the name figured out, so watch out for a new name everyone!

I wrote a post once about how I wanted to do that, but I never did it, and I don't think I will be doing much of that now. Things change, and that changed. But you never know, I might do it someday.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more of your blog in 2017, Amy!! :) I'm sure the new name will be amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your new name and pray God will help you be successful in all you're trying to do.
    Momma loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...