Thursday, December 22, 2016

The 12 Cultures of Christmas // FRANCE

Not my picture, click for source.
Merry Christmas!
Joyeux Noël

Not my picture,
click for source.












France is a country that I will definitely want to go and see. Both in Christmas, and other times...so more than once. Actually my friend and I really want to go together someday, so hopefully that will be a dream come true!


😊
Not my picture, click for source.

Christmas markets are held in most towns in France at some point from November to December and offer a wide variety of things to choose from.
Not my picture, click for source.












Not my picture, click for source.








Not my picture, click for source.












Not my picture, click for source.
French Foods...
Christmas goose.
Not my picture, click for source.






Yule log dessert.
Not my picture, click for source






These look good to me!
Candied Nuts.
Not my picture, click for source.
Foie Gras(duck or goose liver).
Not my picture, click for source.


FRENCH HOT CHOCOLATE.
Not my picture, click for source.












Crepes. These look good!
Not my picture, click for pinned source.

Crepes with toppings on it.
Not my picture, click for pinned source.















Yes, someday I would like to go to France...that would be amazing. Do you want to go? Have you ever been? Do you live in France, or have you lived there before? I'd love to hear about it in the comments! I'll reply if you do!
Not my picture, click for source.





And not only for the sights, tastes, and culture do I want to go to France now, but also because of the history that took place there. I am a majorly interested in WWII, and so I think it would be cool to go and see some historical sights there...and places...even if it's not an attraction.


Not my picture, click for pinned source.
Thanks for tuning in everyone! God bless, help, and heal all you and yours! Merry Christmas!
-Amy
---------------------------------------------
Resources:
Wikipedia.
*Christmas Markets.
Google Translator (copied some from it, also), though I used the quick translator that comes up when you write in translator, translate, etc.
Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. I've been to Normandy- way better than Paris. So if you ever get a chance to go, go to the historical sites first... Paris is totally overrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is cool that you have been to Normandy. That is somewhere I would like to go. But I do want to go to Paris.

      Delete
  2. Amazing pictures! I would like to go to France too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...