Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The 12 Cultures of Christmas // CZECH REPUBLIC

 Hey everyone!
veselé Vánoce!
Merry Christmas!
Today we will be taking a quick look at Christmas in the Czech Republic. As I stated in the Australia post, some of these posts will just pretty much be pictures. This is one of them, though the Czech Republic looks cool, from the pictures I've seen.

Sauerkraut soup. Not my picture, click for source.
Some Czech Christmas Food...
Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but
 I don't think this is a Christmas food,
 but THESE LOOK AMAZING!
Not my picture, click for source.







Cookies. Not my picture, click for source.





VANOCKA—Sweet bread.
Not my picture, click for source.










Fish Soup. Not my picture, click for source.







Bramborový Salát(Potato Salad).
Not my picture, click for source.







EDIBLE(I believe) CZECH CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. Not my picture, click for source.

Not my picture, click for source.
Pictures...
Not my picture, click for source.















Not my picture, click for source.




Not my picture, click for source.
















Not my picture, click for source.










Thanks for tuning in! Come back soon for more posts!
And though we only glanced at the Czech Republic, it looks like a beautiful country!



Not my picture, click for source.



Resources:
Pinterest!
All pictures that are NOT mine are indicated with a link to the source below each one.

















God bless and heal you and yours!
-Amy

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Amy! :) All that food looks good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THAT FOOD. Looks soooooooo good!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...