Monday, December 19, 2016

The 12 Cultures of Christmas // AUSTRALIA

Merry Christmas, Mate! 😎

Hey, everyone. With some of these posts, I am just going to post mainly pictures. So here is the first post like that. By the way, are you enjoying this series? I am, even though it takes work 😊.

I really like this picture! Not my picture, click for source.


Sydney. Not my picture, click for source.
Picture time...
I LOVE THIS!!!Not my picture, click for source.







This table is inviting, the tree is cool, and the church with the lights is incredible! They must've had a projector for the lit church building below...this is what America needs to do, too!😊
Not my picture, click for source.

Common Christmas Foods...

Not my picture, click for source.









From what I understand from what I've read, I believe that on an Aussie Christmas, they have a lot of cold foods, since Christmas is in the Summer.

Now, for all those shrimp lovers, doesn't this shrimp platter look good? It does to me! I like shrimp.
Not my picture, click for source.


Thanks for tuning in! Come back soon for more!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! What beautiful pictures! I'm really enjoying these posts about Christmas in other countries. I'm even entertaining the idea of making Saffron Rolls for the first time! I look forward to each new post and can't wait to see which country is next! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You should make those rolls, and when you are done, it would be awesome if you contacted me about how they were! You can contact me via the sidebar contact form!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures, Amy!! I really like shrimp too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! YAY! A fellow shrimp lover! :D

      Delete
  3. What's a Christmas with no snow? No white Christmas with no no snow....
    Christmas in Vermont....
    Seriously, I just can't imagine it being warm at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually this comment was by my mom...she just was signed in in my account. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow great post Amy! I love picture posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...