Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas everyone!

As we anticipate for tomorrow, sip our hot chocolate, go to Christmas Eve service, and scurry around with last minute preparations, let's remember to look to Jesus, who came to earth to save us from our sin.
The same Jesus who literally was God in Man.
The same Jesus who let Himself be humbled and take on the form of a Man so that He might live with us, and experience what we can experience--be tempted, be hurt, and ultimately be killed--just so that we might have a closer relationship with Him. So that we may have freedom over the old laws of the Old Testament, and have freedom in the New Testament. (Though just because things are not mentioned in the New Testament, doesn't mean they are forbidden.)

God became Man, to die for us--putting the bondadge of our sin to death with Him on the cross--so that we may have ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM, if we accept and follow Him and His Word.
Jesus loves you, and wants you to know that no matter what you do, or no matter what happens, He still loves you, and He is seeking a relationship with you. Don't turn Him down, for you either will follow Him now, or you will follow Him later, for every knee will bow to God, and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. I'm not trying to threaten you, but it's true. When Jesus comes back, every tongue will confess, and every knee will bow to Him. But that also does not mean everyone will go to Heaven. Yet again, I am not trying to scare you, but I am warning you, for I love you in Christ.
So let's follow Him freely, and willingly, knowing that God is Love, and God is Just--FOR THAT IS WHERE WE WILL FIND OUR JOY AND OUR HAPPINESS.

So  as we move into this Christmas, remember the reason for Christmas, and not only that, but also the reason for Jesus, who is the reason for Christmas--to bring us a second chance, and to be our Savior, offering life and freedom to everyone who accepts it.

If you would like to accept Jesus as the Lord of your life, and be saved, repeat this prayer, honestly and justly, and follow it, and you will be saved:
Jesus, I believe that you are the one and only Son of God, and I ask you to come into my heart, and become my God. I believe that You rose Jesus from the grave after He died for my sin on the cross. I want you to be the Lord of my life.
Amen.

I hope this gives you hope this Christmas.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! it's so humbling to the reason we celibate Christmas is untimely because Christ came to Redeem man. Great post and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...