Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Thanks Be To God! // U.S.A. 2016 Election Result

EXTRAORDINARY turnout last night with the election! Thanks be to God!
God bless America with these new leaders He has selected!
And we need to pray for all of them to continually seek to serve the Lord with every area of their lives. Amen! So be it!


"Have I not commanded you, be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."Joshua 1:9

I will have to write a post about all this later, but here is future President Donald Trump's acceptance speech from last night. It was like 2 something when we heard it last night, but it was worth staying up. And I think Donald Trump did an excellent job last night.
He may not have been everyone's first choice in the beginning, but he is the one that God chose to lead this country. We the people may vote, and tally up the results, but God is the one who does the true choosing. And though I don't know what the future of America will be like for the next four years, God is in control, and He's got this. He knows our every thought, our every breath, our every movement...therefore He knows what tomorrow will bring, and God has planned it beautifully, all working for good, even if things don't always go like we want them to, or how we planned.
And no matter which candidate was elected last night, God still would have been in control. God is sovereign, and He cares about every person ever.

And even if you didn't actually want Republican Donald Trump to win last night, know this...God has a plan and a purpose for everyone's life. And God, no matter what happens, will use Donald J. Trump in His plan for great things, no matter what it may be. All we can do (no matter where you stand in your opinions) is humble ourselves before God, and pray that Trump will follow God in every action and word.

"Then if my people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NLT)

HAVE A BLESSED LIFE, God's protection and healing, and joy and wisdom in every area of your life--spiritually, soulishly, physically, socially, and financially.
Amen!

Also, before I go, as some of you know, I live in Missouri. Well, last night, we got ALL Republican candidates elected for the major positions! That is amazing!

-Amy

12 comments:

  1. I am thanking the Lord for His mercy to us!

    Where in MO do you live? I live in MO as well! We got two democrat democrat Representives though, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if you contact me via the contact form on the side of my blog, I'll share with you some more. I am not willing to disclose that openly to the public.

      Delete
  2. Yes! We need to keep all of them in prayer.

    I was surprised that everyone seemed surprised by the outcome. I totally thought it would go this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! Great post, Amy! :D I can't watch that video right now, but I do want to see it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very proud of the way you worked on the election. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Your welcome. It was a good experience.

      Delete
  5. Praise God, Amy!!! I tell you what, we were sure rejoicing at our house. I just fell down to my knees and started praising God when he hit that 270 mark. I believe God has had great mercy upon us in this election, and I could not be more thankful. Thank you for this post and for being a young person who stands for the right. May the dear Lord bless you and keep you ever strong for Him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      Thank you for your comments!
      God bless!

      Delete
  6. Hi Amy,
    I ventured over here from the "Laura Lane Cottage" blog (whom I've discovered is your mom!) I so very much enjoy your mom's blog AND I am glad I found yours through hers.
    This is a terrific post - focusing on God's plan(s) for our nation regardless of the outcome. As Christians it is our duty to PRAY, VOTE and TRUST our Lord, Jesus Christ, with the outcome. Thank you for helping to keep that in perspective for all Americans, regardless of whom they voted for and even for those who chose not to vote this election cycle.

    Blessings to you,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to "meet" you Mrs. B, and thank you for visiting!
      Thanks for your comment. I agree that our duty is to pray, vote, and trust God.
      Thanks for your feedback and blessings to you also, and your family & friends.
      -Amy

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...