Thursday, November 17, 2016

A Poem of November // Poem

Hello everyone, I wrote this poem yesterday, on the 16th. It is my original work, so I ask you do not copy or use it in any way unless you have my permission. If you do want to use it, just contact me via a comment or the contact form on the side of this blog, and I will probably say yes. If you are a blogger, and you might be interested in sharing this poem, or any other poems of mine, I would love if you would; but please contact me first.
A Poem of November

Written by Amy L. : 11-16--16
The Wind's voice is an autumn breeze,

The Bird's song is the twittering in the trees. 

An American flag boldly flies where we're living,
And soon, we shall celebrate America's Thanksgiving. 

And Though the leaves now crunch 'neath my feet,
Sweet Autumn's end, soon shall we meet. 

But for now, the deer hunter, from a tree stand does peek,
And the squirrels, for winter's supply of food, they seek. 

For autumn does not last,
And once it's gone, we can't relive what's past. 

So take a walk sometime, maybe today,
And you might find extra thanksgiving words to say. 

So let's cherish autumn--and it's joy, let's share,
For the color falls from the trees, and soon autumn trees are left bare. 

This is a poem of November,
For upon us soon, will be December. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem, Amy! You've described November amazing-ly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty poem, Amy! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...