Friday, September 9, 2016

ATTENTION // Important Announcements // Please Read

Hello friends!
I know! I haven't been doing many blog posts lately, and I have not been keeping up with my new series on the '40's (The '40's on Tuesday). But I hope to do better. But I will do it a little differently now...

Announcement: The '40's on Tuesday
 I will only be posting EVERY OTHER WEEK, so please check back every other Tuesday instead of every Tuesday. The simple fact is, I can't handle every week very well, and also I can have more posts in between those posts easier.

Announcement: Living in Faith and Fun: NAME CHANGE!
 So, I got together with one of my friends who is a graphic designer, and I decided to change the name (thanks for your encouragement and help with it, friend). I have chosen the name, and I have reserved the address. So what I will be doing is changing it once I get a logo finished--my friend (graphic designer) and I are going to do it. So that may be in November, or something. I am not quite sure when yet.

What I will do is tell everyone when I am going to be changing the name, and so I will direct you to my other blog (art blog) to get the link. THE BLOG WILL BE THE SAME! It will just be under a different name.

Thanks for tuning in!



I think I got the picture from pixabay.com.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...