Monday, August 29, 2016

This Cozy Morning of Rain (A Poem)


This Cozy Morning of Rain

I got so early out of bed,
Because this poem was stuck in my head.

The rainfall is pretty on the countryside,
As the clouds in the sky all but collide.

But the lamps are burning in my house,
And other than the sound of rain, its almost as quiet as a mouse.

I am writing by the comforting lamps we speak of,
So as I hear the rain and am comfy in my house, all I feel is love.

This poem was first published on August 19, 2015. This poem is mine, please do not use this poem without my permission. If you are a blogger and would like to share my poem, please contact me through the contact form on the side of this blog. Thank you.




Shared at The Art of Homemaking
Wednesday
Homestead Blog Hop Christian Blogger Link Up Raising Homemakers - A Wise Woman Builds Her Home

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    Love...that is all there is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cozy, rainy days, where I can feel free to sit, relax, read, and write. (And sip on a cup of tea). Thanks for sharing your poem, a perfect description of those lovely rainy days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet poem! And I love your new blog header! :) Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...