Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The '40's on Tuesday (#2) Some Music

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Today, I am just going to share two songs by The Andrews Sisters, and some quotes (please note that I don't know whether all the quotes are from the '40's, some of them very well may not be, I don't know).
And before we continue...feel free to give me ideas (via comments or the contact form) on what to post with this series, I just started it, but I don't have many ideas for it yet, so your feedback would be appreciated, even if you haven't been reading my blog for long. Thanks!


"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Books can not be killed by fire. People die, but books never die. No man and no force can abolish memory. No man and no force can put thought in a concentration camp forever."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt, May 6, 1942.

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music."-Ronald Reagan







Tuesday
Tuesdays at Our Home - Titus 2 Tuesdays  Tuesdays with a Twist 

Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...