Monday, August 1, 2016

Check out my Latest Poem! A Simple Word

Hello everyone! I wrote a new poem; the longest one yet! When I wrote it, I wrote with pencil and notebook paper, so my poem was almost reaching two pages.
I would love if you read it, and told me what you think!
I posted it on my other blog (CLICK HERE), so you'll have to go there to read the whole thing. But here below is a little excerpt for you to read.

A Simple Word
"A simple word that can change a life,
A simple word that creates strife.
A simple word that is simple not,
A simple word in which countries can get caught.
A simple word of pursuit or retreat,
A simple word able of victory--or defeat.
A simple word that causes people to die,
A simple word that separates without "goodbye".
A simple word, never simple itself,
A simple word that lays around, until..."

And you'll have to go read the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...