Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The '40's on Tuesday (Info Post)

Hello friends.
I love the 1940's! Also, I am currently writing a novel...or maybe a series *shhh* that is based in World War II, therefore, I have been looking at more '40's things than I normally do, so I am learning more about it, and because of that, I am loving it more and more!
So what is "The 40's on Tuesday"?
Well, they will be blog posts on this blog that talk about the forties, share pictures, stories (maybe), and maybe even a couple food dishes (yet again, only maybe). No matter what I post, it will be about the forties, or somehow taking something from the '40's into Modern Day.

Today is just a post to tell you what these posts will be about. Next week, we will begin these posts!
But just know this: I'm not promising to post every Tuesday. I will number the posts so that it is easier for everyone, just like I number my Verse of the Week.

And before you go, I would love to hear ideas for what to write! And if you're a blogger or writer (anyone can be a writer), I might consider doing a guest post! If you are interested in this idea, please contact me through the contact form on the side of my blog. Thanks! I would love to hear any and all ideas in the comments below!







Wednesday
 Wholehearted Wednesdays  - Classical Homemaking Homestead Blog Hop    A Little R & R  
Raising Homemakers - A Wise Woman Builds Her Home 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I think this will be a grand idea! I would love to promote some of your posts on blog parties.

    Be blessed dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squeals* Such a fun idea, Amy! I can't wait to hear more about it! :D I don't know how soon I could do it, but I would love to do a guest post on something 40s. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great if you could. Just email me when you want to.

      Delete
    2. Okay. I'll let you know when I get an idea together. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the 40s. Can't wait to see what's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forties are my fave! It's evident when you see my header on my site, The How-to Guru. Keep up the fabulous!

    blessings,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I will go check out your site!

      Delete
    2. Yum...the Girl's Best Friend Chocolate Chip Muffins look good.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...