Sunday, July 3, 2016

Last Verse of the Week #60

"Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and billows have gone over me. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me--a prayer to the God of my life."
Psalm 42:7-8
(NKJV)

I want to thank all of my readers for reading my verses of the week posts. I will probably pick them up again someday, hopefully. Thank you all!
Remember to come back tomorrow for my post about the 4th of July!

I hope you have enjoyed the "Verse of the Week" posts. I would love to hear what you have thought about them, and if you want me to do them again someday.
Picture does not display all of the Verse of the Week verses.. Read above for the rest of the two verses for this week!


2 comments:

  1. As always, an amazing verse. :) I've really enjoyed Verse of the Week! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Someday I will probably continue it again; but who knows, I may not.
      I am glad you have enjoyed it, Faith.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...