Sunday, June 19, 2016

Verse of the Week #58--Many Different Hats

I know my dad has "put on many different hats" for me, and my family, and so I want to say thank you, Dad, we appreciate you.

And I want to thank dads for being there, supporting their families, and loving all of us, even when we can be a handful. God bless you all, and be with you.

I also want to give a shout out to veterans, or current servicemen, who are fathers. I want to say thank you, for being dads. Even though you may not always get to be around for your family, you love them, and sacrifice that time to serve our country. And so for that sacrifice, we thank you.

Now for the verse of the week.

Psalm 103:13
"As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him".

And as you go on your way, today, and this week, (and for all your life) remember this...
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." That verse was 1 Corinthians 16:13.

And if you are open to suggestions, Courageous is a good movie about fathers! The link to the movie website, and the commercial is below.
http://www.courageousthemovie.com/
Have a great day, week, month, year, and life!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day, Lane family!! :D Great verses, Amy. Ooo, yes, we love Courageous. Great Father's Day movie too. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...