Monday, June 6, 2016

Verse of the Week #56--Strengthen my hands....

"...O God, strengthen my hands."
Nehemiah 6:9

No, that was not the full verse, and you can look it up if you want to. I just like it, and our pastor preached with this part of the verse today at church. It is definitely a powerful thing to pray.
"...O God, strengthen my hands."
As my pastor pointed out (these weren't his exact words, but it's the point that counts), when you are saying this, you are not just asking God to strengthen you, to strengthen your hands, you are also surrendering to God.

"...O God, strengthen my hands."
Nehemiah 6:9

2 comments:

  1. That was a great meaning to get out of that verse and the sermon.
    Love you sweet girl!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that... And beautiful picture, Amy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...