Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Question and the Verse of the Week #59


Hello friends, I have a question for you.
Is there any kind of posts that you would like me to write? Any topics?
Please comment below if so.

Here is the verse of the week:
"He who forms the mountains, creates the wind, and reveals his thoughts to man, he who turns dawn to darkness, and treads the high places of the earth—the Lord God Almighty is his name."
Amos 4:13 (NIV)


I encourage you to read Amos 4. I opened to it today in an NIV, and I read it...it's a powerful chapter.

2 comments:

  1. Great verse, Amy! I'm going to have to go read Amos 4 when I finish here. :)

    Also, I would love to see posts on your writing, your day-to-day life, if you have any pets, and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...