Monday, May 30, 2016

Verse of the Week #55--Me and Blogging--PLEASE READ!

Hello, as I told you in the last post, I am going to only go to Verse of the Week #60, and then I will be taking a break for a while. Five more weeks to go!

I know I have not been blogging lately, other than verse of the week (pretty much). And to be honest, right now blogging is not my top priority. So yes, I will continue posting, but not as much for now. I hope you understand, and by all means, DON'T GO AWAY! I AM NOT STOPPING THIS BLOG! I am just putting this priority on the back burner for a while. As I said, I will continue posting, but not as much for now.

Here is the weekly verse (not connected to the writing above):

"He must increase, but I must decrease."
John 3:30

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...