Sunday, May 22, 2016

Verse of the Week #54-------I have not fallen off the face of the earth!

PLEASE READ THIS, BEFORE GOING ON TO THE VERSE!
For new readers, I am not just a blog dedicated to verses of the week! I have posted other stuff than that. Right now I haven't, but I need to. We are busy--which really isn't an excuse since I do have time to post, but still. I just haven't really wanted to, either. I guess I am taking a break, of sorts, other than my verses of the week. By the way, if you have not read it yet, I am ending my verses of the week after I post the 60th verse, unless I have people who share verses. Then I might go to 70.
I may pick it up later again, but not now. I hope you understand.
This week's verse is:

"Whatever you do work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."
Colossians 3:23

2 comments:

  1. I love that verse! And the butterflies -- so pretty. :) I'll miss Verse of the Week, but I understand how it is with changes in blogging stuff. :P (And I'm glad you haven't fallen off the earth. ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, right now blogging is not really my top priority.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...