Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Verse of the Week #51

Hosea 12:6 (NIV)
"But you must return to your God; maintain love and justice, and wait for your God always."
 Feel free to submit your favorite Bible verses! I would love to hear them and use them on this blog! Just comment below.

These verses also tie in with the verse of the week.

Psalm 46:10 (NIV)
"He says, 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV)
"But those who wait on the LORD will renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Joel 2:13 (NASB)
"Don't tear your clothing in your grief, but tear your hearts instead.' Return to the LORD your God, for he is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. He is eager to relent and not punish."

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. All great verses – as always! Lovely pictures, Amy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to make more pinnable pictures, if people want to pin them, of course.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...