Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Crystal Door Knob Writing Challenge WINNERS!

I would like to announce the winners of the Crystal Door Knob Writing Challenge!

And I decided not to have first and second (etc.) places.

Faith Potts (Stories by Firefly!)
and
Laura Lane (Harvest Lane Cottage)

Congratulations!


How I felt about the stories:
♦Faith's story portrayed adventure, and imagination. 
Faith, you took my little story prompt and made it into something so different...and amazing. Good job. And the last part makes me imagine the door (with the crystal door knob) so much better than I originally had. Great job!

♦Laura's story made me laugh, and left me feeling good.
Mom, your story was very good. I liked how you crossed modern day with the more medieval feeling title of a Princess. You added in the faith of God, and did a good job with that. You also added a humorous scene, which made me laugh. Great job!


Would you like to read the stories?
I will publish my mom's story on this blog, but I will have to ask permission to publish Faith's, first.

2 comments:

  1. You have permission to post my story as well. :) Thanks for hosting, Amy! And I would love to read the other entry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Faith. I will post my Mom's entry when I can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...