Sunday, April 24, 2016

Verse of the Week #50 Waves are Still

Psalm 107:29-32
"He calms the storm, so that its waves are still. Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven. Oh that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! Let them exalt Him also in the assembly of the people, and praise Him in the company of the elders."

Isn't that interesting? It says that after God calms the waves, they are glad because they are quiet. I thought that was cool. Truly, all of God's creation can praise Him in its own way.

ATTENTION! You can pick one of the following verses of the week! How? Here is how:
Just send me the verse through the contact form on the side bar, to the right of my posts, under contact. If you have a story of how this helps/helped you, that you are okay with other people reading, please include it! Or even if it is just your insight, or what you think about the verse. I will then publish it as one of the verses of the week, along with what you shared. And you don't have to have any story or insight to share, to send a verse in. As long as it is a verse you like, go ahead! But just so you know, I may not publish everything.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that IS a neat verse! :-) Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am so sorry! I forgot to show the address. It is Psalms 107:29-32.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, that's okay. ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. And thanks for entering the writing contest!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...