Friday, March 18, 2016

What Would You Pick? (Places/Your House)

Let's have some fun!
Now, if you don't know, I am an unprofessional photographer (as in it's one of my hobbies) who currently has no camera. Yes, I need to get one very soon. But I haven't yet, so I got the pictures for this blog post from Pixabay. Sorry, folks. But hey, it's okay.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO PARTICIPATE in this is to comment on which you would rather. When you comment, indicate your answer with the question number, and picture (a) or (b). Make sure to glance at my comment if you are confused.

1. For 5 years, would you rather live in rural Missouri,
 or seaside Maine (both in America)?

2. Would you rather spend one week living here,
 or here?

3. Which couch would you pick?


4. Which chairs would you rather?



5. Which would you want in your backyard?

6. How about these?
Alaska (usa),

or Yellowstone National Park (usa)?

7. If you had an man-made pond somewhere in your backyard, which flowers would you pick to be in it?


Have a good day!
If you want to know what I picked, look in the comments below.

12 comments:

  1. This is Amy, and here are my answers.

    1. (b) Then move to (a). :)
    2. (b)
    3. (b)
    4. (a)
    5. (b)
    6. (a)
    7. (a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. A - I'd like to visit Maine, but I'm a Missouri momma!
    2. B - If there are no monsters in the water!
    3. B
    4. B - I can set my lemonade on the arm, and still be able to sit back and enjoy a good book.
    5. A - The leaves will turn in the fall in the first picture. The second has a lot of evergreens. I love fall colors!
    6. This is a hard one! I think I'll choose B Yellowstone since that's where dad would want to go!
    7. B - Love the pink flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad

    1 b
    2 b
    3 a
    4 b
    5 a
    6 2
    7 b

    Nice job Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My people on my father's side are from rural Missouri, so that appeals to me, but the sea calls my heart. I'd have to go for Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1: a or b
    2: a
    3: a
    4: b
    5: a
    6: a (because I've been to yellowstone already)
    7: b

    This was fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. B
    2. A
    3. B
    4. A
    5. A
    6. A
    7. B

    This was a lot of fun to do, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I think I'd pick (A) since that's where I live and, though it would be fun to visit the shore, I don't think I'd like it as well.
    2. Definitely (A). Just the thought of water under my house like that makes me cringe. :)
    3. I'd pick (C). The other two options are not my kind of couch. Neither one looks like a good place to curl up with a book, or pile a bunch of kids around to read stories. ;)
    4. Tough. I like both. I love swings, but there are times when I just want to sit still, lean back, and relax. Kind of hard to do on a swing.
    5. (A) would be my first choice, I think . . . but where does the water go in (B)? Hmm . . . I can't decide.
    6. No questions asked, it's (B). Alaska would be fun, but Yellowstone would top it because part of it is in Montana and I've wanted to go there for years.
    7. Probably (B) since I just like water lilies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. (b)
    2. (b)
    3. (b)
    4. (a)
    5. (b)
    6. (a)
    7. (b)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. (b)
    2. (b)
    3. (b)
    4. (a)
    5. (b)
    6. (a)
    7. (b)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. (a)
    2. (a)
    3. (b)
    4. (a)
    5. (a)
    6. (b)
    7. (a)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1.(b)
    2.(b)
    3.(b)
    4.(a)
    5.(a)
    6.(a)
    7.(a.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. (A.)
    2. (B.) Give me the water! :)
    3. (B.) I love the colorful pillows and the vintage bench. ;)
    4. (A.) I love swings. :-)
    5. (A.) The different colors are soooo pretty!!
    6. (A.) Alaska. I've been to Yellowstone last year. :P
    7. (A.) The white is really pretty. :)

    Thanks, Amy!! This was so much fun! What a great idea! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...