Sunday, March 27, 2016

Verse of the Week #56 Easter


"
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 

8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.
4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 
5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 
6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, "
-1 Corinthians 15:3-8 (NIV)
I used biblestudytools.com to get this verse written out. I put the quotation marks & address/version below.
And just if you're wondering, it was Paul speaking in the verse above.
Happy Easter everyone! And don't forget to submit your short story in....

4 comments:

  1. One of my go-to verses for the resurrection! Thanks for bringing it to us today! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (one day late) Easter, Amy!! :) That picture is so pretty! Did you take it?
    I'm still planning to enter your writing contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I did take the picture. I am excited to hear your story.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...