Sunday, March 6, 2016

Verse of the Week #53

God bless, and be with, you and the people you know!
I found that the Moody Radio site had a verse of the week also, and so I used their verse of the week for the one I post today. It is a good verse, and I like it. But instead, I decided to share it in a different version. I am not sure what version they used, though.

Proverbs 19:20-21
"Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Have a good week!
Is there anything you want to share about you, or about this verse? Comment if you do!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely verse, Amy! :) A great week to you as well. By the way, I love your new header picture. It's so pretty and fitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I got the picture on Pixabay for free. Then I went into Picmonkey and added the banner and letters.

      Delete
  2. Love the verse. I need to tell myself that constantly. Sometimes you just gotta let go of your own plans and let God do His thing. (This is Elias, I'm just using my public Google+ account which happens to use a different name)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Elias. That is interesting that you have your account as Jameson Locke. It's kind of cool. Have a good week, see you on Wednesday. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...