Sunday, March 20, 2016

Miracles From Heaven (My Movie Review)

Hello friends, I just came home from watching, Miracles From Heaven, and here are my thoughts.
I thought this was a touching movie.
I actually teared up at parts of this movie. I can't give it away, but the little girl in the movie, Anna, gets sick, and then receives a miraculous miracle. And this movie shows the mom's struggle as well as a little bit of Anna's and the family's.
I watched this with a friend, who is like a second grandma to me, and she said she would probably buy it. She even teared up, too, during the movie.
But it was a good movie, and it left me full of hope and joy. It made a really good point, in the movie. It was this quote by Albert Einstein.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

So these are some of my ratings on this movie.
Rating: PG (I think this was a perfect rating.)
Cinematography: 4 Stars.
Actors for the parts: I am sort of undecided between 5 or 4 stars, though most were perfect for their parts.
Would I watch it again? Yes.
More than once again? It's possible, though I don't know for sure. Maybe yes, maybe no?
Story Plot: It ran at a good pace. It did make you wonder what happens to the little girl in the end.
Story Speed: Fitting.
Over All Thoughts: It was a good movie, though I tend to like movies with more action. As a movie that goes through what real life can be like, and for being a true story, I think it was made well.
Want more information? Click Here.
Want to purchase this movie? Click Here.

Monday
Mom's the Word - Art of Homemaking - Good Morning Monday Mommy Moments  Proverbs 31 Living Sharing His Beauty
Wednesday
 Wholehearted Wednesdays  - Classical Homemaking 

10 comments:

  1. Great review. Now, I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I've seen trailers for this on YouTube and was wondering if it was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good movie, Mrs. Coller. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  3. I want to see this movie, too. So glad to see you following in my reviewing footsteps. ~smile~

    Maybe Mr. Lane will take me on a date!
    Love,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about this movie, and I would like to see it too. :) Thanks for reviewing, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wondering about this movie too. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this review! I have been wondering about this movie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a good movie, and it is worth watching.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...