Sunday, February 7, 2016

Verse of the Week #47, #48, & #49

You might have noticed how I skipped 1 week (originally 45) and kept going; and also skipped last week's verse. So to get back on track, I will share three verses at a time, like I have previously when I get behind. And I know all of you are wondering where my second WRITING CHALLENGE post is, and I will tell you the reason: I have it written, mostly, I just haven't got to publish it. I will get it out as soon as I can though.
God bless you guys!
#47
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

#48
John 14:27 (NKJV)
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

And just because I can, I found this new song, and I must it is my favorite song now; even though I don't really know the words yet! Anyway, have a wonderful week.

Verse of the Week #49
"Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19 (NKJV)



4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than starting the week with verses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Rivers in the desert..." Love it. ;) Thanks for sharing, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy! I nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award! :-) If you're interested, you can see the full post here: http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/2016/02/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy with the way you seek God and try to live for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...