Sunday, January 17, 2016

Verse of the Week #46 FREE INDEED!

John 8:36
"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
Today, I would like to share with you my connection to this verse.
I am set free from the "battle of the mind". From thinking of fear, bad stuff, etc.  Today is a new day. The Son has set me free. Before, I said I was free, but I slipped back into bondadge; but it was just me saying I was free. Today I know that I am finally, for not just I said it, but the lady I was praying with said it, and I think God said it too, through the Holy Spirit. Also, I know many people have prayed for me, and believed that I could be free, and now I am! It is good to know I have backup too. So that if I ever feel like I am not free, I can declare that I am in the Name of Jesus!
And let me tell you friend, it feels good! And nothing, NOTHING, has the right or power to make me unfree! Not even my flesh, let alone the devil! And friend, NOTHING can separate us from the love of God! And I have to say it again: I AM FREE. And you are too. Claim the victory that God has given us.
Below is a great song we sing at our church, and the lyrics.

It's good to celebrate these things, so that is what I am doing with this blog post. You have a wonderful week. Make sure to listen to this song, and even sing along if you want.
I'm going free, and that is why I rejoice! Even through this blog post. Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Such an encouraging reminder, Amy. Thank you so much for sharing your story of coming to full freedom through Christ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    By the way, your profile picture is a good shot. Have a wonderful week, Faith.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...