Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello Christmas!

Goodbye Fall.
My fall tree.

Michael, my brother, shot his first deer. He then carried it home in a deer stand/cart that he made himself. Let me tell you, venison is good!


My dad is planning Christmas parties & orders at our restaurant, inside Precious Moments.



 And we put up our tree tonight, minus the ornaments.

 Michael and I did it.


And the way I see it: no matter how blurry or weird it is, almost every picture has potential. Like this one here.

BEFORE
AFTER
Emily and I are practicing for our church play. We will perform next week/weekend!

And well, my brother, Matthew, is being Matthew.

My mom is doing a lot of things, including reviewing some new Christmas CDs.
So welcome December!
This is what is going on in my life. Well, a little bit of it rather. We are really busy! But I am happy to say that things will slow down soon, and we will be able to enjoy the fulness of the Christmas season. Have a great evening!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I knew your secret to slowing things down, Amy! I haven't managed to figure that one out yet. :P Tell me on Saturday, would you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! That is what I am going to post about next. In a way at least. I am sorry I didn't get this post until today. And to be honest, things are quite busy for our family this year. After the 19th things will slow down a bit though. Yeah! We just performed our Christmas play. It was really fun.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love all the pictures, Amy!! Those trees are pretty!
    Congratulations, Michael! I think you and my brother would get along very well. ;)
    Best of luck on the Christmas play, Amy and Emily! Ours is this Sunday (the 13th) as well. :) Oh, and I love the Christmas-y theme of the blog, by the way!

    I'm getting a few bloggers together for a "12 Days of Christmas" blog series. Would you be interested in participating? If so, you can message me on Pinterest. :)

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...