Sunday, November 1, 2015

Welcome to November!

Hello! It's November! Do you know what that means? Well, a lot of things really.

November to me means:
Autumn
Finally getting my dream camera I have been saving for for a long time
Soup
Thanksgiving
Getting together with friends
Seeing the beauty of colored leaves
Making crafts
Making gifts for Christmas
Poetry--or at least more hopfully
My moms Pumpkin Dumpcake
Finishing up some stories and editing my last one
I want to write more blog posts about food and fun stuff including maybe a few DIYs.
November
Crunchy leaves
Wishing we will have some sort of Harvest get together
Orange and Spice
Good smelling candles
Probably cleaning our gutters, which I like and don't at the same time
Cleaning our chimney and getting it going
Baking yummy stuff
Being cold, which I don't always like
My dad's birthday is the 20th
Setting my clock back
Getting up and it being dark
Getting my winter wardrobe switched out with my summer one
And more...

I know one of my readers, Bethany, shared hers on her blog. I actually agreed with some of what she wrote and added it to my list. Go check hers out, click this link.
What is your November?
Please comment!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a glorious month!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading! Thanks for linking back to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...