Sunday, November 8, 2015

Verse of the Week #38 God Wants to Bless YOU!

"Now let the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you."-2 Thessalonians 3:1(NIV)
I agree with what this verse says—and this gives me hope. I want you to know that God loves you and really does want to bless you. It is not a show. This is the hard-to-swallow truth for many Christians: God does not show favoritism. He doesn't bless the big guys like Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis more than He is willing to bless you.
He is not saying, "Oh! He's my favorite!" No, he wants to bless us all immeasurably. If only we receive it with faith that it will happen.... Just to prove my point, this is what God says:
"'Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.'"*
*Malachi 3:10
Free collage photography from PicMonkey

1 comment:

  1. This was such and uplifting post! Thank you Amy. :) Encouraging as always. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...