Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November: The Rainy Season

Ahh...what should I blog about?
Well, I think I should follow the title, for that makes sense, right? Yeah, it does! So, November. The rainy season.
Last night I enjoyed a 4-H thanksgiving dinner, without turkey. It was quite funny really, because last year there were almost 4 turkeys. Now, there were no plain turkeys. I heard there was a little dish of some, but I never saw it. I am guessing they were out by the time I got through the line. Then last night, I was awaken by a loud, annoying noise which I found to be rain slamming against the garage door, which is behind the wall that my bed is on. And it was loud! I don't get waken up like that a lot. But both my sister and I were aroused. But it is so beautiful to wake up (in the morning!) to rain. Ahh.....Can't beat it.
I finally found out what I will be doing in 4-H this year! Archery, Arts & Crafts, Foods, Crochet, and Photography.

If you are like me, you might already be thinking about Christmas, but taking your time to enjoy the autumn season. If so, jump over to my Mom's blog. She is having a giveaway...well several giveaways...but the one I am talking of is the new Mercy Me Christmas album! I have listened to it, and I enjoyed listening to it. Click the picture!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I love the rain! Isn't it so cool? Thanks for sharing about the giveaway! I really like Mercy Me! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Bethany! Have a wonderful week! Also, great post on your blog about Veterans Day!

      Delete
  2. Great post today, Amy. I love the wagon photo and saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Laura Ingalls/Wilder AWESOME! She was a great writer. Thank you for being my mom and wonderful encourager.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...