Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Looking for Thanksgiving Songs? No? Well Watch These Anyway!

These videos are awesome.
And this is an halarious song that Matthew West made up for KLove I think last year or something. It is called the Klove Thanskgiving Song.

Note to my mom and sister: Please don't do anything about Christmas (except get gifts) until The Day After Thanksgiving.
Brandon Heath

Please leave a comment. How did you react? I was laughing hard on the first one, and I totally agreed with the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...