Monday, November 23, 2015

Food Posts Someday


So I have been trying to make a sort of muffin/cake thing in the microwave, in a cup. I have been perfecting it, but it's not like I can give you the recipe--because its all in my head.

The cool thing is, I found out I am not weird! I never knew that others shared my interest in figuring out how to cook stuff in a microwave mug! I just looked on Pinterest, and found out I am not alone. Now there are actual recipes I could try, and I am happy!
Therefore, when I get my camera, I want to make more food posts on this blog. I have not had any in a loooong time...too long. If you have not been reading my blog for more than a year you might be wondering, "What? She writes about food?"
Yup! Occasionally. But not very great posts...I am going to perfect that though!
The fact is, I love cooking, baking and creating. And I want to share my interests, discoveries, and recipes with you. Sound good? That is my plan!
Have a wonderful day, friends!


FREE PHOTOGRAPHY FROM PICMONKEY

5 comments:

  1. Hello Amy,

    Your mother told me about your blog.
    You sound a lot like my daughter - she likes inventing recipes and trying new things, like cooking in the microwave. She also loves chocolate and cupcakes.

    She spends a lot of time drawing, too.

    I think it is wonderful that you are creating microwave cooking.

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is cool, I love cupcakes and chocolate, and drawing too! Does your daughter have a blog of her own?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes. I think I probably will create the recipe...maybe.

      Delete
  3. I would love to hear more about this, Amy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...