Sunday, October 25, 2015

Verse of the Week #36...So Glad

Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Hello!
I am really busy, explaining the reason for hardly any posts!
I am actually at my friends house for several days. I wrote this ahead of time so I wouldn't miss it again. I am really excited about all of your interests about my WWII story I am writing. Maybe that will convince me to post it...someday? I don't know.
I want to take this time and tell you that I am so glad I have readers. You all, even though I have never met you and even if you just started reading, are very precious to me. I am grateful that people are reading my words. I try my best to address subjects God talks to me about.
This is how my "faith" posts work normally:
I think of one sentence...
one more...
then I can't stop writing because it just comes to my head in a huge flow!
Sounds weird? I believe it is the Holy Spirit guiding me most of the time.
I hope you gain inspiration of your own from reading my blog.
Have a great week everyone! Thanks so much for all your support! And I love all the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to be one of your readers, even if I don't comment all that frequently! I enjoy your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing verse. :)
    Aww! That's so sweet of you to say, Amy! I really enjoy reading your blog and would love to read your WWII story if you decide to share it with us. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...