Sunday, October 18, 2015

Verse of the Week #34 and #35

Yes! I accidentally forgot about the #34th verse!
But I am going to make up for it.

Ecclesiastes 3:6-8.

“He sets the time for finding and the time for losing, the time for saving and the time for throwing away, the time for tearing and the time for mending, the time for silence and the time for talk. He sets the time for love and the time for hate, the time for war and the time for peace”.

Psalm 20:6-8
"Now this I know:
The Lord gives victory to his anointed.
He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary
with the victorious power of his right hand.
Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
They are brought to their knees and fall,
but we rise up and stand firm."

Okay, some of you were asking when I posted the WWII song if I was going to share the story I am writing, that was inspired by that song. Well, I don't really know yet! I am still writing it, and I don't want to share it yet. When I finish it, I will keep your question in mind. So, the only thing I will tell you about it is that I use both of these bible verses in the story! Please don't get too excited for I may never share it. I hope you understand! Thank you girls.
You have a great week!
Your friend, Amy.

2 comments:

  1. Love these verses, Amy! They excite me more to (maybe) read your story! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God's word is awesome.
      I just relized our time difference!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...