Saturday, October 17, 2015

Beyond the Mask movie (My Review)

I just watched Beyond the Mask.
AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!
This is an amazing christian movie that I would recommend for everyone, 12 and up.
Just like Alone Yet Not Alone, it is a great historical movie. It is a great movie that inspires and really makes you think. You may have to watch it twice though, as it can be a little confusing the first time, but at least the second time you will know exactly what is going on, and it will be just as exciting as the first time around. Burns Family Films created this awesome movie along with the help of a whole bunch of volunteers (most homeschooled). I really thought it great that 90% of the people that did this movie were homeschooled.
The actors are amazing also, and the cinematography is excellent. It is a really really well made movie. Want to know more? Check out their website!
Rated: PG, for action, violence, and some thematic elements.
My note: I originally thought it was PG-13. Not all because of the violence, but the intensity and seriousness of the movie. I recommend this movie for people 12 and up.
Sponsered by: Apologia, and the Dove Foundation.

4 comments:

  1. I love this movie, Amy! I watched it like everyday for a week after we got it, hehe. :)
    What's your favorite scene? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...probably when the uncle is revealed and Will escapes! The church members faces--priceless! LOL. I watched it two times when I got it, the first and second day. I watched all of the special features too! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a good part too! I love when Will and Charlotte are in the roof (I'm not sure exactly where they are, but it looks like a roof. ^_^) All she knows is that he's the 'highwayman' and then he says her name *gasp* and then she relaxes who he is and everything...*sigh* :)
    I haven't seen the special features yet, our DVD remote is missing...ugh! ;(
    Anyway, yes! Best movie EVER!!!!! Have you saw Pendragon??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this movie! That was a good scene. I have not seen Pendragon.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...