Sunday, September 20, 2015

Verse of the Week #31 and the Feel of Autumn

Okay, I am interrupting our reading of 1 Peter to share this verse. Because honestly, I need to hear this Bible verse this week; and you might need it too.
"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 118:1
©Amy Lane 2015

This is a poem I wrote to accompany.

That is the feel of autumn

Have you felt that autumn chill?
Coming in through your window sill?

It feels so beautiful, it feels so nice,
So get out the blankets and light candles of spice.

For that is the feel of autumn, autumn in the air;
As we reach autumn, be thankful, and of all your love, with others do share.
Made by my mom!
Give thanks
                 to the Lord
                          For He is good
                                        His love endures
                                                          forever.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful poem, perfect verse. I LOVE it!! Thank you for sharing. :) *sigh* Yes, Autumn is in the air and I'm lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...