Sunday, September 27, 2015

Amazing Race

Friday night, a co-op I am involved in did an Amazing Race (a scavenger hunt around town), and it was A TON OF FUN. We didn't end up winning, I think we got 3rd place, but we had fun.

This is a picture of all the teams
(in the mall).
My team in an elevator
(at a hotel).
In front of a fish tank
(at a nice restaurant--the looks on peoples faces! Hilarious.)
On a playground
(at Sonic)
 In superhero stuff
(at Walmart)
My team, plus the drivers of my team.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that looks like such fun!!! I wish our youth group could do something like this sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...