Sunday, August 16, 2015

Verse of the Week #26 & Sewing!

I am truly sorry I have not published anything, but I have been SOOOOOO busy!
The only thing I have even been able to do is the verses. So, since I have no time for anything else, (I am going to our grandparents house in a few minutes) I will at least give you a verse to think of this week.

Luke 22:36
"'But now" He said, "Take your money and a travelers bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!"
NLT

My brother suggested this verse, he knows a whole bunch about guns. He likes this verse, so I am putting this as the verse of the week.
Have a great week!
Hopefully I will be able to publish some more soon. My birthday is coming up soon! 14!
This is an apron I made out of tracing the one to the left. I added a ruffle and a pocket. I made it with contrast fabric. I entered it in the 4-H fair as my sewing project, and it won a blue ribbon. But sadly, and for a reason I don't know, it did not go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...