Wednesday, August 19, 2015

This Cozy Morning of Rain

I wrote this poem when I got up, I hope you like it. It really is rainy and beautiful at my Missouri house.


This Cozy Morning of Rain

I got so early out of bed,
Because this poem was stuck in my head.

The rainfall is pretty on the countryside,
As the clouds in the sky all but collide.

But the lamps are burning in my house,
And other than the sound of rain, its almost as quiet as a mouse.

I am writing by the comforting lamps we speak of,
So as I hear the rain and am comfy in my house, all I feel is love.


This poem is ©copyright of Amy Lane. Please do not use in anyway without permission. If you would like to use it, feel free to ask me! Pictures are also ©Copyright 2014 Amy Lane Photography. Please do not use my pictures without permission. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful poem, Amy! It perfectly describes a rainy morning. :) I love rainy days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...