Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Verse of the Week #24 What I really needed

Hello friends! I will start this post with an amazing verse from God's word.

"One who has unreliable friends will soon come to ruin, but there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

Don't read this like it is just another verse. Because it isn't! I think that everyone who has had friendship problems know this. If you haven't, you are lucky!
So stay true and honest with your bestie. Even your acquaintances! Trust me, you will lead a better friendship.

Sometimes, when something is taken away from you, you value it more. But also, when you do not have it, you open your eyes to everyone who needs it, and you take action and help to achieve it. Get all that? Because that is what happened to me when one of my best friends left our current church.
I got my eyes opened to the people who really needed a friend, and I did not see that when I always hung out with my friend. It is not that I was being rude, I just didn't take the time.
Also, from then on, I never really saw my friend; but now, I am happy because we are re-becoming friends.
God works in wise ways.
By taking part of my friendship, He made me a friend to others. And both my friend and I learned some great lessons in this time apart. Honestly, we needed that temporary separation.
This is not my picture, but my friend's. I edited it though.
Ecclesiastes 3:7
"A time to tear, and a time to mend, a time to be silent, and a time to speak."

SO DON'T GIVE UP!!!
Figure out how to make your friend feel special, and tell her how much you care about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...