Monday, July 6, 2015

Verse of the Week #21

2 Corinthians 3:17
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."

How did your 4th of July go?
Mine was great. Actually amazing!
I wrote a blog post, decorated, worked on a 4-H project, painted my nails like an american flag, coated some pretzels and shot off some fireworks. They had a new kind of firework at the firework show this year and it looked like a tiny flower but shot like a cannon! It was awesome. Then they had my favorite: white waterfalls with red ends. Those are so pretty. We were sitting with our friends that we sit with every year--in the same spot every year. I love traditions and that is one of them. For dinner we made hot dogs over a fire. Normally I do not like hot dogs, but these were good. And today our friends are coming over, so that will be really fun. There is a firework that is a fountain that everyone liked it is a #4 cone. It made a nice show. 
Now for the actual verse of the week.
Galatians 5:1
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by the yoke of slavery.

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Great verses on freedom. :) thank you for these verse a weeks.;-)
    If you'd like to you can visit my blogs-
    http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/
    http://chosenbythepotter.blogspot.com/
    (Your blog is so pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Faith! I get my backgrounds at Shabby Blogs and Hot Bliggity Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...