Saturday, June 20, 2015

Warming Up Our Faith

Jesus is our Savior. There is no denying that, and you never should.
We all want to have faith the size of mustard seeds; but when the time comes to be tested, will you move mountains?
You don't know how to answer that, do you? To be honest, I don't either.
All we can do is trust, serve, and praise God, and maybe someday we might do just move mountains.
Hard to believe?
That is the point. That is what faith is. Believing in the unseen and believing the impossible is possible with God. Believing that there is no such thing as impossible. So what can we do now? We can start by small acts of faith—stepping out and doing stuff that is hard, embarrassing, and courageous. It could be as simple as going back into the store you just came out of to tell the cashier that Jesus loves her. I know it was for me. It was hard, but I couldn't shake the feeling God wanted me to. I don't know if it changed her mood, her day, or even her life, but it didn't matter, because I did what I believed God told me to do. I also prayed for her in the car.

One way I step out in faith is I pray for people that I don't even know, and probably will never meet, to return to God and become Christians. I sometimes even end up praying for the whole town, country, and sometimes the world. I want to make it clear that I am not bragging of myself and trying to make myself look good, I just wanted to share, and I give the glory to God.

Back to the subject. Does anything come to mind when I say small acts of faith? Remember that doing small acts of faith warm us up for the big acts of faith. They are just as important.
We all need to step out and have faith. He makes us brave.

Is there anything you would like to share about faith? Just comment below! I bet everyone would like to hear from you.

So for now, have a nice day and go walk on the water.

1 comment:

  1. You're so right, Amy. Sometimes participating in the small acts of faith requires big acts of faith. You are doing great things young lady.
    Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...