Sunday, June 14, 2015

Verse of the Week #19

I learned this verse in 2 days believe it or not.

How did I do it?
I wrote it out an old piece of paper and stuck it to the mirror in the bathroom. Then every time I went in there, even just to get a hairbrush, I would say it. So then every time After I knew it, I would still say it until it stuck. That is how I learned this verse! Good luck with your verse (metaphorically speaking).

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness so that the servant of God may be fully equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17


2 comments:

  1. Love this verse! Beautiful picture Amy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great verse and super way to memorize it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...