Monday, June 15, 2015

Questions With Answers!

This post is for the readers awhile back that responded to my "Comment On" posts, but you can read it if you want to!
I actually lost the envelope with everyone's blog post requests, so I am just going to answer your questions now, since there were not very many and I already answered a couple.

Allison: I would love to know what is on your heart!
Me: I want to have a better relationship with God.

Bethany R.: Could you have contests?
Me: I might soon!

Emily: I would like you to talk about your favorite music and bands!
Me: My favorite band would definitely be Casting Crowns. I listen to Christian music and enjoy a variety of music including christian contemporary, gospel. I listen to My New Life Radio  and KLOVE. I also listen to Celtic Woman, some songs by Jackie Evancho, Charlotte Church. I also love listening to instrumental piano, violin, and movie soundtracks. My favorite composer is Harry Gregson Williams.

Faith P.: I would like to see a post about any pets your family has!
Me: Well, we have one dog named Penny and one cat named Tiger. We used to have other animals, but they sort of died off, and we have not gotten anymore yet. Tiger is loving and never scratches you unless you are trying to purposefully hurt him. Even when you flip him backwards! Tiger is a yellow tabby. Penny is a handful and is loving when she wants to be. But she is a good dog, just picky. Penny is half dachshund and half something else. 
Here are some pictures.
Penny laying around.

Tiger snoozing on my unmade bed.

Penny staring at the remaining fragment of an old chew bone.

Just woke up from a nap.

Penny when she was a puppy.
Tiger soaking up some sun.
 I think that is all! Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute doggy! :) like every dog I 'meet' automatically becomes my friend!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics and I look forward to any contests you might do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...