Friday, May 8, 2015

You are Awesome! Comment On!

Okay! It has only been a couple days and people are already commenting! So I want to thank everyone and say, "KEEP ON COMMENTING!"
I want you to know what I am doing with your requests.
I am taking each one and writing them on a slip of paper along with your name, and putting them in an envelope that says Blog Post Requests. So, when I can't think of a subject, or just want to, I will pick out a paper and write a blog post on that subject or question.
Oh? I didn't say that did I? Well, I am welcoming questions as well as subjects. I would like you to keep on commenting on this post and the last two. And you can comment however many times you want. I don't even care if you comment ten times--there is no limit to the comments!

Keep calm and comment on.
Please also keep all comments appropriate, or I will not publish them or write about them.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Right now I can't think of any more suggestions but if I do...you'll know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see a post about any pets your family has! : )

    I LOVE the new header, blog decor, etc.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...