Thursday, May 14, 2015

What's Going On

Okay. I don't know really how to write a post like this, so I will answer questions.

What are you involved in right now?
I am involved in 4-H, soon a Bible study with the younger girls in my dance team, and...not much else comes to mind.
Tell me about your family.
I am the youngest, and I have one sister and two brothers. My sister, dad, and my mom all have blogs.
What are you learning about in your spiritual walk?
How to have a better relationship with God, and to have peace in unpeaceful times!
What are you reading?
I am finishing up a amazing book full of suspense and mystery: Gift From The Storm  by Rebekah A. Morris, whom I happen to know in person. :)  I can hardly put the book down...literally!
What book of the Bible are you reading?
A tough one to understand: Jeremiah.
Are you getting ready for anything soon?
Yes. The 4-H Public Speaking thing at achievement day.
What hobbies have you recently been doing?
Painting, and a little drawing.

That is all I can think of right now, have any more questions for what I am doing? I would love to hear from you, and feel free to comment below.

This was a question (sort of) asked by Bethany.

This post is packed full of links! The words in italic go somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I can't even remember what my original question was...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had wanted to know what was going on in my life. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...