Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review: The Graham Quartet and the Mysterious Strangers


Rebekah Morris

I really enjoyed this book. I like the Graham Quartet, because they show unity in being siblings. They do stuff together unlike most families nowadays. I love the mystery! Who would expect it? Without giving anything away, I think that this is a great book for kids as well as young teenagers. One thing I admire is Rebekah putting in is their constant faith in God. They look to God when trouble or confusion is present, and they pray together for guidance. Overall, this is a book you ought to read, it is a page flipper!

Amy


*We purchased this book.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, Amy. Glad to know you enjoyed this book. I'm hoping to write a second Graham Quartet mystery before too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I just finished Gift From The Storm, and I will soon write a review for that one too.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...